North Shadeland Fall Festival
Food, Games, Live Music, and Fun for ALL AGES! Our annual North Shadeland Fall Festival is back, and we can’t wait to see the community out again. Like last year, we’ll have
Food, Games, Live Music, and Fun for ALL AGES!
Our annual North Shadeland Fall Festival is back, and we can’t wait to see the community out again.
Like last year, we’ll have a ton of amazing vendors bringing fun activities and resources for you to enjoy and use. This event is absolutely FREE!
Here’s who we have confirmed to join us so far this year.
- Northside Bar & Grill (giving away candy and drinks)
- Lawrence Township Trustee
- 21st Century Scholars
- Jane Pauley
- Castleton UMC
- Andre Carson
- Domestic Violence Network
- The Welcome Table at Faith Presbyterian
- Dump Truck
- The Toons (live band)
- Scoop Shack
- Face Painters
- Balloon artist
- Lawrence Library
- BRAG/Nickel Plate Trail
- North Shadeland Alliance—kids games, art activities
- Indianapolis Fire Department
In addition, our IMPD Substation will be open for you to check out. Join us in the parking lot at 75th and Shadeland in front of our IMPD Substation (near Planet Fitness), and be sure to invite your friends, family, and neighbors!
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Shadeland Station Shopping Center
7427 Shadeland Ave
- Lawrence Township Stakeholder Academy highlights the challenges, triumphs of public education
- Outreach: Help for homeless youth and young adults
- Inside the Jane Pauley Community Health Center—North Shadeland’s Affordable Care Center
- Students build their performance skills—and self-confidence—at The Performing Arts Conservatory
- It’s quiet at the firehouse—until it’s not: Six hours at IFD Station 17